Cats




Happy August everyone! Where did the time go? Soon it will be time for school again... gosh.

I picked up this skirt at a Goodwill a few weeks ago. I was completely attracted to its long length and sheer fabric. Im also really in love with (cause I cant voice it enough) my Rackk and Ruin crystal/bullet necklace. Im going crazy over the insanely beautiful amethyst, especially since my palm reading Ive been more into crystals and their healing powers. Amethysts are said to:
  • ward of negative influences
  • calm stress
  • enhance spiritual awareness
Sounds good.

P.s. For those of you wondering, my sun is Taurus, my moon is Scorpio and Im a Cancer Rising.
Wearing a vintage skirt, AA uneck dress, steve madden wedges, Rackk and Ruin crystal/bullet necklace, and vintage cuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment