Flamingo




Sometimes I just wanna dress like Im about to go running out into a field of dandelions in some far off land in Europe... though, not in those heels.

Ive suddenly become very into jewelery. For a while, when I was younger, jewelery was basically the only thing I cared about, as far as what I wore/put on. Recently, though, I abandoned my love for silver, gold, and chains in favor of clothes, shoes and leather bags. But now, Ive re-instated my obsession for the shiny and have been scouring the internet for new and beautiful pieces. Thats why Im so happy that I got a package the other day of a few items of jewelery, courtesy of Mr. Kate. Every piece is absolutely fantastic. My favorite has got to be the squiggle ring, but seriously, the other ones, like the the twig rings, are pretty awesome as well. Ive got a few more of her pieces to show you guys, but for now, thanks Kate!

Wearing a vintage skirt turned dress, black belt, Marc by Marc Jacobs soccer boots, Mr. Kate squiggle ring, Mr. Kate twig stackable rings, vintage 40s star ring and vintage bracelet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment