Criss Cross



I received this AA sweet heart dress in the mail yesterday and have been wearing it ever since. Its absolutely perfect.

I was super excited when I realized this denim jacket was Levis because Ive fallen in love with this ad campaign. The jacket is actually my cousins, but I have another acid washed denim coat that I might trade her for it.

The weather in LA today was so weird. I felt like the world was ending because there was this completely strange orange haze filtering through the clouds. Didnt anyone else notice this?

I have more talons! Email me at thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com
Only four left.

Vintage levis jacket, AA black body con dress, vintage rhinestone necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs tortoise shell sunglasses, Mr. Kate squiggle and twig rings, vintage ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment