The End of an Era

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Today was the start of school, meaning summer is officially over for me. In some respects that is alright for me, in other ways, its, uh, not. No matter what I think, school started, anyway, today. Like many bloggers in the 'sphere, (NEW WORD, short for blogosphere), I am ready for cold weather and bundling up. School starting today really didnt kick in until I was about a mile away from the building, then I was like, "Oh, darn." (only I didnt say darn.)

Today I sported my new Docs with my grayish/white denim and a white shirt. I added the coral for color and I just piled on my bracelets. Last night I braided my hair, so if you notice a difference, thats why. Soooo, has anyone else started school yet?

P.s. For those of you who preferred the name "Guadalupe," I have a surprise for you coming tomorrow or Friday. Get physched!

Jeans- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Dr. Martens
Shirt- Old Navy
Tank Top- AA
Coral Necklaces- Relative's
Silver Necklace- Vintage Gift
Black Bracelets- UO
Coral Snake Bracelet- Vintage Gift
Silver Bracelet- Gift
Watch- Casio

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment