Well I SAY Percy, There Seems To Be Someone Whos is Copying YOU!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I had a lot of fun taking the above picture. You can imagine why. I felt a little like the Fash Bot, but hey, she didnt copy write the move. I am completely in love with this jacket. The Plaid just gets me going, except, I saw this picture, (I wish for the life of me I could remember where on the web so I can give proper credit where credit is due), and I felt jipped. Here she was, being featured somewhere cool, and her plaid is totally washed out, while mine, with the sorta same color scheme is fun and vibrant. So unfair...

I took this picture of an adorable little leaf. Hope it brightens your day!
BTW, still taking submissions for names for my boots, 1 & 2!

jacket- vintage
shirt- aa
jeans- uo
jewelery- vintage
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment