If I met Jeesus and he asked me what he should wear, Id say Alberta Ferretti

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Im so so lame. Alberta Ferretti was one of my favorite fall collections and I didnt even POST about it! Gosh. I know. Punch me. Anyway, so yeah, didnt have time to post it before the new spring collection came out, so here I am, posting about is new collection to sorta make up for it. (Though chances are, if I had the brains I would post about BOTH of them in their own time, and I wouldnt be making up for it....yeah. I dont make sense.)

Anyway, so I loved this collection too. Alberta knows how to rock my socks off. The nods to the 20s were just astounding, and Im loving the gorgeous grape lipstick they are sporting, plus the messy hair. Pure perfection in my opinion. Pure perfection.

Just to confuse you, Im going to post my runway board for the fall collection anyway. Then you can see several sides to the Ferretti world. Love.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment