Death and All His Friends

Photobucket
Its sorta funny, (not really), when things of gravitational weight come down on you and effect your life in some way, no matter how minute the circumstance relates to you. An acquaintance of mine, who I had only known once but seem to be a very animated kid, had a father that was sick with cancer. I had only learned of this last week when I met the boy. This past weekend his father past away. It was strange to learn of this just last week, and then it all come crashing down in such a short period of time. It upset me greatly, even though I didnt even know the man. But things like this seem to press upon the question:
"How long do we really have on this earth?"
"Have we done things we are proud of?" and finally "What is life about?"
Is about having a large social network the blogsphere? Is it about helping the earth? Is it about creating entertainment for people to read? I dont really know right now. Sorry to get all sappy on you darling readers (hoorrah to hoping youre actually reading this.) But, what do you think?
Photobucket
However, this in no way is effecting my blog and whether I continue on with it, but it is something to ponder, and to realize its a much bigger world out there, bigger than you and me and these words Im writing. '

On to my outfit! I had cut out this patch from a jacket I got at goodwill, the jacket was too big, but the patch just perfectly nautical. Though, I didnt know what to do with the patch afterwards. So you could understand that it was quite awesome when I put on my navy shirt, and my yellow skirt and found the perfect place for the patch! Right on the pocket of my skirt, matching the outfit! YAY. But being the totally lacking person in crafts and sewing, I just pinned the patch for now, and will get to sewing it when my skills have improved.

Photobucket
Skirt- AA
Shirt- ON
Patch- Vintage
Metal Purse (for those with good eye-sight)- Vintage
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment