Foiled Again

 photo silverfade_zpsa5f0f3eb.jpg
 photo silver4fade_zps6b82920c.jpg
Spent some time with the family traipsing around Portland yesterday wearing this gem of a dress and my favorite 60s leopard coat. Sometimes a shiny silver party dress is just the perfect thing to get you in the mood for the holidays. Also, I'm glad I'll always be able to depend on my trusty Frye boots to get me through rain, sleet, snow and even boys. I've been trying to deal with a breakup and the mixed emotions of the year ending so being in Oregon has definitely been the crucial homie to recuperate. I return home in a couple days for the New Year and while I'm very happy about that I'm also trying to soak up as much rain as possible.
 photo silver3fade_zps6eebaf29.jpg photo leopard_zps5b7d49c5.jpg
 photo silver1fade_zps613834bb.jpg
Vintage swing coat (similar here), Free People ombre foil dress, American Apparel tights, Frye 8R Engineer boots 

0 comments:

Post a Comment