Power Plaid

Plaid is the new black. Oh yes ladies and gents plaid is a must-have in your wardrobes this year. I love it so much I wear it from head to toe, literally. It's a staple that you should definately have in your wish list and in my opinion never goes out of style, look at Ms. No Doubt herself my fashion icon Gwen Stefani she is always rockin plaid,I so love her style.

Plaid comes in a vast range of colours there's the scottish plaid, green plaid, blue plaid and a whole lot of plaid in between. Do not be afraid to wear a classic scottish red plaid blazer with a blue or green plaid shirt, it will make your outfit look interesting.

This is how I wear plaid...Enjoy!


Hat - Topshop
Plaid Shirt - River Island
Sweater - Topshop
Plaid Suit - Custom Made
Necklace - Zara
My fab makeup was done by the artistic Gabrielle Zammit Grungo visit her page here and fantastic clip by the creative Steven Vella, check out his awesome photography here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment