The Plant Family

The weather has been very strange the past couple of days. Its been hot and cold and windy all at the same time! This has allowed me to wear a rainbow variety of clothing which has been very fun. I purchased this little chiffon number on the same day as the dress in the post below. It was a 50s themed day! I find that when Im shopping I tend to purchase items in the same color scheme and/or same decade.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I am wearing a vintage dress, Versace belt, and The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate presents Le Cadeau ring.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I watched How To Train Your Dragon the other night and it was such a beautiful movie! The soundtrack was also great, John Powell did an amazing job... Of course I had to purchase it on iTunes the next day.

Photobucket
Meanwhile, I have been dealing with the craziest most tiring schedule ever. Im in a play that requires me to be thrown on the floor a million times, I have bruises all over my legs because of it now. I am definitely excited for the thanksgiving break, and of course blog posts will be in abundance during that time! Or at least that's the plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment