Thanksgiving Day

I am drowning under a sea of homework as our play reaches closer and closer to OPENING NIGHT. I had an actor's nightmare last night. It was awful.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My favorite part of this outfit? My new Super sunglasses and the rosary that was a gift from the designers at Ken + Dana. The Supers I saw on a boy at school and I kept stealing from him because I loved them so much. Finally I bought my own, although he's told me Im not allowed to wear them at school... hmph. As far as the rosary, its the coolest necklace. I own so many rosaries and this by far takes the cake. Ken + Dana design always integrate messages into their jewelry, and this one features the juxtaposition of having a firing pin as the main part of a rosary. Its inscribed with Isaiah 2:4 which says "Then they will hammer their swords into plow-blades." Im not especially religious but I dont think you need to be. I love the message on this one.

Hope you all had a lovely holiday.

Vintage cashmere sweater, Target skirt, polka dot tights, Sam Edlman boots, vintage back, retroSUPERfuture sunglasses, Ken + Dana Isaiah rosary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment