Blithe Spirit

Meeting the boyfriend's parents is nerve-wracking. This feeling is further amplified when you are meeting the sister AND various other family members all in one night. I am just thanking the heavens above for this crazy comfortable grandpa sweater that I bought a couple days ago, it definitely got me through the night with its soft cable knit that hugged me as if say everything was going to be all right. Everyone needs a sweater like this.

This dress has dragonflies on it, and some beautiful glass beading down the front. I need to get it tailored so its shorter, but Ive been meaning to get it on the blog for a while.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The holidays are here! You have no idea how happy I am. I've added a couple of sparkly party dresses to my arsenal which Im too excited to whip out at a moment's notice. No big deal, but the holidays are only the best. Its not even about the presents. Its about the atmosphere.

Im currently listening to the O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack. Its so soulful and calming, which is what I really need right now. Im definitely in the mood to watch this movie tonight.

Vintage dress, Urban Outfitters cable knit sweater, Moschino Cheap & Chic heels, The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate presents Le Cadeau bow ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment