Par-tayyyy

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Vintage 70s dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs red tote, Nars lipstick in Heat Wave, vintage belt, Le Cadeau bow ring.
About two weeks ago I helped throw a surprise party for my best friend. It was such an incredible success! I'm not exaggerating when I say it was probably the most fun I've ever had. I realized that I could use some of the party photos from that night to form together a post, even though it wasn't the type of event to get a full body outfit shot.

The floral dress I wore was vintage 1970s. I found it a couple weeks ago in a vintage store on Melrose. My mom was with me at the time and said that it was the type of dress she would've worn in high school. And as the birthday girl said "I love florals on a black background!"

In case you were wondering, for the birthday gift I gave her my collaboration ring with Mr. Kate: The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate presents Le Cadeau bow ring! She fell in love with it when she saw me wear it at school and so of course I had to get her one!
Photobucket
Happy birthday Rachel! I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment