Color Up

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
When I saw this editorial the word WOW literally slipped from my lips. Even though its a take on mod 60s style I feel like this was distinctly fresh feeling, especially in a fashion world that enjoys the Balmain rocker jackets more than anything. I'd probably never have the guts to pile on so many brights, but I applaud Vogue Germany for trying this.

I was going to try to take some pictures this weekend but a bunch of things got in the way on Saturday, and now I have a huge pile of homework to tackle, and on top of all that the rain started today. But! On the bright side I bought a new pair of TOMS yesterday in red, my old army green ones had holes in them, and I'm looking to match it up with a red sweater soon to be purchased on ebay.

Vogue Germany October '10

0 comments:

Post a Comment