Game of Cat & Mouse

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(Minnie Mouse + Snafu, my cat)
This Halloween beats last years hands down, considering the fact that last year I had the flu. This one I hung out with my friends and generally had a wonderful time. Hope yours was filled with ghouls, goblins, and happy memories.

This is the longest my cat Snafu has ever stayed in my arms since becoming a teenager cat. When she was little she used to pass out in my arms like she was dead, but now its all cold stares and general indifference towards me. (Remind you of any particular stage in life?) She's still great and completely festive for Halloween though.

P.s. Check out the two bows I'm sportin' in the pictures.
Vintage polka dot dress from England, American Apparel yellow bow, Le Cadeau bow ring, vintage gold necklace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment