Wonderland

I put on my favorite silhouette, the long skirt, today! I think I also subconsciously channeled my new favorite book: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll and illustrated by Camille Rose Garcia. My friend showed me this book during the school year and I finally bought it on amazon.com a couple of weeks ago. The illustrations are so beautiful and creepy, so going with that theme I found myself in this very feminine outfit (like Alice's dress in the book) with an tinge of evil. For the evil part I put on the creepiest and best tooth earrings by Triskaidekaphobia.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This silk floral 60s top is so beautiful! My mom found it at a thrift store a week ago and gave it to me. Its perfect for throwing on with a pair of jeans and just completely changing the mood of the entire outfit.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Triskaidekaphobia tooth earrings
Photobucket

Vintage skirt and top, purple leather belt, Moschino Cheap & Chic heels, triskaidekaphobia earrings, The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate presents Le Cadeau ring, vintage bracelet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment