Green Machine

For some reason when I wear green I like to wear it in large quantities. I went to Disneyland yesterday and a person in our group said "I love everything green." I think I might have to agree.

This is sort of a farewell-to-summer-hello-fall outfit. I mixed the bright spring green with a thick cashmere sweater and wooly knit chain... its a fusion of summer and fall fabrics.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Missoni partnered with Pellegrino to design their label with the famous Missoni knit print. It was coincidental that I was drinking the blue/green bottle today and at the same time it matched my outfit.
Photobucket
I first saw this sterling angel wing ring last year in August and fell in love. I waited a year to finally purchase it since it was so expensive to ship from France. Im so ecstatic that now I can wear in on my hand whenever I want.
Photobucket
I got inspiration for this photo from an Urban Outfitters jewelery editorial
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ive worn these sparkly socks with these jazz shoes 3 times in the past week (Ive washed the socks of course!) I think its such a fun pairing.

Oatmeal cashmere sweater, Yokoo chain scarf, American Apparel kelly green shorts, Essie Nail polish, American Apparel sparkly socks, Adina Mills crystal ring, American Apparel jazz shoes, Suss Design dark green ball ring, Sowat "Dust" angel wing ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment