Caution

Ive been patiently waiting for fall so I could wear these vintage bell bottom trousers sent to me from Ramona West, along with three new fall coats I bought, some toile tees (my new favorite fabric), and a camel skirt.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This American Apparel leather pouch is basically perfection in a handbag.
Photobucket
Love my new Joes Jeans platforms... I never used to understand (wo)mankind's addiction to shoes until about half a year ago. Now I think need to go to shoe therapy or something equally as cheesy and tragic as that.

Vintage trousers from Ramona West, American Apparel leather clutch, H&M cropped sweater, Joes Jeans platforms, Sowat angel ring, The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate presents Le Cadeau bow ring, pearl ring from a few holidays ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment