Meet Sylvia


I was figuring out different ways to wear my black blazer and came up with this. Its not exactly my style but I realized it was possibly what my alter ego Sylvia would wear. So without further adieu, meet Sylvia.
Sylvia was born in America but grew up partly in France and partly in Russia. She speaks six languages, including Mandarin, and German, and often travels to far away places like the Canary Islands and Egypt. Sylvia works for the CIA, specializing in the communications department, but her undercover occupation is librarian. Sylvia enjoys key lime pie and thai food from the restaurant she owns in San Francisco. Her favorite past time is reclining on the deck of her New York City loft sipping sweet lemonade and listening to Debussy. Her dream is to climb the Himalayas and create a pair of shoes using her own bare hands. For now though, she'll settle with being chic as hell.

P.s. Check out the little feature Glamour Fashion had me in here.

Wearing an A.f. Vandervorst blazer, AA leggings, vintage belt, M by MJ Heels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment