Bleached Skinnies



Ive wanted a pair for a long time and was super happy when Chip and Pepper gifted me these as a little Congrats! for the Teen Vogue interview. By the way they have a blog (which, coincidentally, I helped them make back in February when I interned for them) and they were recently featured in the newest issue of Teen Vogue. Congrats and thanks C + P!

P.s. For those of you who said I copied Karla on my alter ego, Ive actually seen quite a few of those posts from other bloggers, so I figured it was something already established. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Id also like to bring up this quote from Camille's blog: "Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known."

Wearing vintage satin blazer, AA tank, Chloe heels and Chip + Pepper "Hot Sauce" jeans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment