Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is in less than two weeks and this is basically my ultimate birthday list. Id be happy for eternity with the stuff on this list.


1. Marc Jacobs Boater Hat. I swear to god I would die and go to heaven if I ever received this hat. This is basically the pentultimate of pentultimate of hats. No lie.


2. One of these three Yves Saint Laurent rings. Being the absolute jewelery junkie that I am, these are basically my dream rings.

3. American Apparel U-neck dress in purple and white. To add to my collection. Because I am not kidding, the most amazing versatile dress.... in existence.

4. Apple iPod Touch. Epic.... just... epic.

5. T by Alexander Wang dress in either black or white. Just seems like the most amazing summer dress, light, airy. Sold.


6. One of these American Apparel white tank dresses. Ive wanted a white tank dress for some time now. Any one of these would be good.

7. iTunes gift card. To quench my music thirst.

8. Breakfast at Tiffany's DVD. I know, I know. I only saw it recently for the first time all the way through and I absolutely fell in love. Audrey was my style-icon before this, I have a couple of books on her, but never had I seen the famed Breakfast at Tiffany's.

9 & 10. The two books, Audrey style and Fashion Illustration by Fashion Designers. I first spotted both books last summer but did not buy them and have regretted that decision ever since. The second book is especially appealing because its has all of these designer's sketches in them, and is just an overall beautiful art book.

Thats it! Now, I must get to bed!
Oh and more amazing items stocked at Shop The Stylish Wanderer's Closet, as well as more to come over the next couple of days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment