In The Jungle



I hate the smell of leather, but I love the look of motorcycle jackets, so this purchase made sense, especially since Ive been looking for a moto jacket for a long time now. Now everywhere I look I see this jacket. So weird.

This is my Leviticus necklace! Its absolutely gorgeous. I love the multi-colored chains all strung together and the little dagger + armory shield attached to it. I didnt really get a good picture, but rest assured I will in the near future, for now though, take a closer look at the site.

Text from someone who doesnt know I have a blog: What ya doing?

Me: Emailing.

Him: Cool.

Lies!

Wearing an UO moto jacket Chip and Pepper boyfriend jeans, Steve Madden JUSTIFYY wedges, Old navy shirt, handmade belt, and Levitucus "Chivalry" necklace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment