Urban Sci-fi

Hey Fashion Folk,

Once again I have teamed up with the creative Steven Vella  to produce another outfit post for you.

Enjoy!





First Outfit
White Suit - Topshop
Fur Stole - Tailor Made
Gold Metallic Shirt - Tailor Made
Beanie - Topshop
Glasses - Rayban
Top - Isaacymanu

Second Outfit
Beanie - Topshop
Glasses - Jimmy Choo
Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Shirt - Zara
Leather Top - Zara
Leather Jacket - Mango
Trousers - Sandro Ferrone
Bag - Alexander McQueen

My berry lips, tanned bronzed cheeks and gold eyeliner are all from the fabulous makeup shop in b'kara, Wjcon Malta (which I am totally addicted too btw) visit their never ending vast range of products and happy-joy-joy neon nail polishes, they stay open till 8pm so no excuses. Nails were done by my artistic friend Steph Lauri at Think.Love.Makeup make sure to check out her page.

Let me know what you think.

Love & Fashion,
G x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment