Tory & Dolce for Sale


Hey Guys,

I have been contemplating whether to sell these two pairs of shoes for weeks, and now I decided to go ahead and do so. I have so many shoes in my closet I had to do something to make space for new ones. This month only, I bought 5 pairs -I have a shoe addiction. I go through phases sometimes, last year it was a handbag addiction I wonder what my next addiction will be?! It was difficult to part ways with my babies but something had to be done.

I have got a few handbags that I am considering to sell also - baby steps, baby steps.




Above is an authentic Tory Burch leopard ballet flat it came all the way from LA with me, it is gently used and  a size 36. RRP - $250.00 - Eur 191.00 - Selling - Eur 40.00



Above is a genuine Dolce & Gabbana summer flat in leather and a size 36 1/2. This one is hardly worn. I bought it for Eur 150.00 (I know I am crazy) Selling price Eur 40.00

If you are interested please email me here

Love & Fashion,
G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment