The Peignoir

I apologize profusely for the obscenely long absence. My hard drive was in the process of failing and I had to scramble to get it to the Mac people. I promise I'll make it up to you guys with a bevy of posts for the rest of the month. The college wait is nearing it's end and in the mean time I've answered some questions you guys had about life and school and everything over here

My boyfriend bought this peignoir for me at the Jet Rag Dollar Sale on La Brea. It's almost too dreamy and ethereal to be worn every day, which is maybe why it should be worn every day. 
 photo kkk_zps6ffb9a8e.jpg

 photo IMG_4872_zps8e9ea8ee.jpg
 photo IMG_4906_zpsd0a7f9b7.jpg
 photo IMG_4802_zps2b104d44.jpg
 photo IMG_4996_zps3aecffd9.jpg
Vintage sheer peignoir, vintage Levi's denim shorts, American Apparel bustier body suit, Urban Outfitters black satin bra, vintage skull necklace, Moschino heels, my mother's vintage silver bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment