Volatile

I was in a parking structure with my mom when I spotted this phenomenal vintage truck, that just happened to match the color of my Victorian blazer I was wearing. Several minutes later, we have these photos, which I think are some of my favorite on the blog.
IMG_6899 copyIMG_7000IMG_7058IMG_7046IMG_7059IMG_7072IMG_7086
IMG_7020
How amazing is:
1) this blazer from the Victorian era
2)this 1920s egyptian necklace I bought while antiquing in Oregon
3) this Pamela Love spike ring
4) this truck
?

Been dealing with some very weird stuff in my life where I've lost all interest in socializing. I don't care about who did what with whom, or where, or whatever. I've realized the absurdity, and I just want out. Been thinking about college non-stop, which is unfortunate, since I'm not even a senior yet. Anyone else understand this feeling?

vintage victorian blazer, vintage calvin klein shorts, 1920's glass egyptian necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs heels, Pamela Love spike ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment