New Years Resolutions

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
In December of 2009 I saw the first Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. Shortly after, the New Year happened and I vowed to start dressing in men's clothing as a resolution. Unfortunately, I didn't really stick to what I wanted to do, and continued to dress haphazardly, (as always). Well, two years later, I have seen Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows twice now, and have decided to stick to that resolution once more. I have fallen head over heels in love with that whole old charming-1800s-dapper-suave-pocket-watch-in-hand look all over
again.

I love the idea of a woman in man's clothing, nothing can be more chic or relaxed.
I found this editorial that basically encompasses everything I'm talking about, but just in case you need TEXT here's a list of what I'm thinking of:

Tweeds, Blazers, Button-up shirts, Linen, Over-sized trousers,
Brogues, Watches with leather bands, Black socks,
Tortoise shell glasses, Ties, Pinstripes

It's sort of a Annie Hall meets Victorian Englishman type of look, i.e. I'm completely re-thinking my wardrobe. So, here's to dressing more like a man! Oh and also, Freja Beja looking stunning in exactly what I'm talking about:
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment