Something Wicked This Way Comes

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Bought these amazing Shakuhachi suede shorts on sale this summer, love the mini pocket detailing. This jacket I bought last spring from a vintage store in Silverlake. Its sooo beautiful, I think it was a costume piece.

This was actually my airport outfit when I went to Oregon last week... I definitely got some looks.

I am actually so embarassed that it took so long to blog. Ive been busy with starting school and coming back from Europe etc. etc. By the way I started a tumblr this past summer. I talk about boys and high school and post inspiration photos and so on. Check it out here, if you want.

Vintage jacket, Yellow fringe tshirt courtesy of Wild Fox Couture, Shakuhachi leather shorts, Same Edleman boots, Jcrew x Timex watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment