La Petite Femme

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wow. In a city of camel coats and marble gray sweaters, I am literally dying with this editorial here. Really, so much inspiration going on. The fabrics may scream spring/summer, but I think this would all be brilliant for fall- maybe layered under said camel coats and marble gray sweaters. But then again, in Los Angeles... "seasons" ?

Currently listening to Bill Joel's Best Of and marveling at the turn of events of the last few weeks. I wish I could launch a blog about it but then it would just get too personal, too fast. But after everything is settled down I'll try to write about it. Either here or in a novel. Too many options.

Vogue Nippon March 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment