The Chrysler Building

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I am currently in Oregon eating s'mores, drinking sparkling water and watching the greatest BBC series Sherlock. It's so nice to finally be on summer. On Tuesday I go back to Los Angeles (not a moment too soon, I miss the city life), go to a photo shoot and then a birthday dinner. The next day I have my surgery. (We'll talk about that later)

Anyway, I got this dress from my step-mom for the my 16th. I dont know how she knew I would love this so much but I do. It is an incredible piece of vintage, and I mean i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e. I love the deco inspired woman head and the Chrysler building and their reflections of each other. It fits like a glove too, which doesn't hurt its popularity points. Dresses like these make me so happy.

Vintage 70's dress, Jeffrey Campbell boots, vintage sterling silver pendant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment