Is It Summer Yet?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A couple weeks ago I went to the American Apparel headquarters and modeled some summer clothes for their vintage line. Raffi, (who you can see modeling in the new Gingham! Ads, which are sometimes on the banner at the top of this page), got to style the shoot, and I love how he mixed neutral colors together. Something unexpected but definitely fresh for the oncoming heat in summer months.

I love going in to shoot at AA, everyone is so nice and they always play the best 80s/90s music. Its also interesting when new pieces rush past you that are in the beginning stages of development and haven't been seen by the outside world yet. Im not at all lying when I say I love American Apparel. Its completely and absolutely true, or as I like to say, TRUTH!

All pieces available at americanapparel.com now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment