The Coat

I bought this coat at a flea market several months ago and I have been waiting for the right time to wear it on the blog. It has the most beautiful silky lining and the outside? The buttons alone I could write a book on, or at least a very loving love letter to. The shortened bell sleeves are stunningly executed with green trim and the actual texture of the coat is wonderfully rough and keeps a person so warm. My gosh.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My favorite nail polish right now, Essie in Lilacism! Pastels have been looking really good to me lately, which is odd, because I never used to. As my boyfriend has told me "Wow, you really like pastels." I seem to be wearing them too much.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Look at the texture!
Photobucket
The bracelet I am wearing is a gift from my friend and her mom as a late christmas present. I had admired her mom's bracelet last winter, and they decided to make me one. They collected a bunch of antique catholic charms from flea markets for several months and compiled it all onto one chain. I am in love with this bracelet, I still haven't gotten over the shock of receiving it... and I got it a couple weeks ago...

Vintage coat, Hudson cargo pants, Urban Outfitters suede heels, Yves Saint Laurent gold ring, Sowat Paris silver wing ring, gifted catholic charm bracelet, random red shirt, vintage black purse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment