Good Night and Good Luck

_MG_7647_MG_7639_MG_7608
_MG_7694_MG_7707_MG_7763_MG_7753_MG_7650
I call this dress my goodluck dress, not because I ace tests or win the lotto in it, but because I have the absolute most fun in it. Last month I went to a party in it and not only did I receive a compliment from basically every other girl in the vicinity, but also that was probably the best party I have ever been to. Last Thursday I put it on and headed out to Malibu with my mother to hang out with Chip and Pepper Foster of Chip & Pepper and also Pray For Mother Nature denim. Amongst other fun things (like free denim, yay!) the highlight was climbing the roof of their house and just chillin, you know, lookin at Catalina and the beautiful Pacific Ocean. (Thankfully I have photos of that crazy roof climbin' experience)

Coincidentally, both the dress and the bracelets I am wearing are from my aunt. She found the dress at a thirftstore a month ago and showed it to me. At first, I was hesitant, and my mother just plain hated it, but after trying it on, I decided to go home with it. I am so glad I did. It reminds me of some sort of victorian nightgown in the 1800s (of course with a modern/sherlock holmes/houndstooth/manly twist.) The bracelets are from a flea market, and last week I wore them 7 days in a row. No joke. Every single day. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc. etc and so on. I am in love with these bracelets... absolutely obsessed.

Vintage dress, ripped tights, vintage bracelets, Verameat ring, Chanel nail polish, Jeffrey Campbell Alexa wedges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment