Winter Fresh

This is probably my favorite sweatshirt. I know I say everything is my favorite, but really, this is my favorite. Ive been purchasing cheesy sweaters like this a lot lately, (they are easy to find at thrift stores, by the way), they are so much fun. I wore this one to school last week and no joke, I had at least ten boys come up to me and compliment it.
The men love this sweatshirt.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The clutch Im carrying is the perfect size, shape and type of leather. This is the second one I bought, the first one being black. I also bought it in a small pouch version to carry around my student ID, and credit card, and loose change etc. I love this clutch so much, my mom and I fight over it...
Not really.
Kinda.
Photobucket
By the way, in spirit of the merry season, The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate ring Le Cadeau is on sale, 20% off! Le Cadeau makes the perfect gift for the holiday season, especially since Le Cadeau is French for The Gift. Check it here.

Vintage winter themed sweatshirt, American Apparel knit body con skirt, American Apparel leather clutch, The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate Le Cadeau ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment