Rain Boat

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Outfit from a few days ago.

Saw Ashley Olsen on Sunday at this italian restaurant called La Buca, she was with her Justin Bartha. She wore the infamous Balenciaga thigh highs, (in addition too a fur trimmed trench with silk boyfriend shorts and an oatmeal colored sweater), which made me realize that I haven't worn my knock-off Sam Edlemens in a long time. Will wear tomorrow.

Also, can not get enough of this floral silver ring sent over to me from the creative woman at Ziba Khatibi Raw Jewelery. I recently watched Lord of the Rings and thought it would've fit in perfectly with all the elven silver circlets, pendants and crowns that everyone wore.

Antrhopologie x Ruffian winter coat from last season, vintage silk shirt, vintage knit skirt, Dolce Vita leather riding boots, Ziba Khatibi floral ring, Urban Outfitters gray thigh high socks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment