Chictopia

T: What do your bracelets say?

Me: STOP GLOBAL WARMING!

T: Thats funny, since youre wearing plastic.

Me: True dat.

R: Uhh, Did you just say “true dat”…?

This is the little pin that I received from Chictopia. Its from darling Tagrhid and her little store Nashua. Its made of velvet and gold bullion thread and is truly so fun and lovely to wear. Thanks chictopia and Taghrid! In other chictopia news, I was named one of chictopia's February Style Icons. I can not tell you how honored and great-full I am. Thank you so much for everyone that added me as a favorite and commented on my photos over there.

Im wearing a vintage red plaid mens shirt, american apparel navy u neck dress, black tights, bronze doc martens, nashua velvet rose pin, and stop global warming leather bracelets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment