Youre At My Site Cause of the Awesome Outfits

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ah, yes, another outfit post. And guess what? Im wearing the pants again, even though its been the equivalent of one work week, (five days to be exact), since I wore them last, here I am again.
I was presented with this amazing multi-colored jacket by a relative, and I think Im in love, I cant get enough, and if I know my readers, (I actually dont really know you guys, but I think you guys rock all the same), you wont get enough too.

BAM, mark this down in the history books, cause this is the first picture taken by my new photographer, mother dearest. I have now hired her for the rest of eternity to be my photographer. What will you pay her with? You ask? Well, I will pay her with love. Now is the time to say "aw." AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jacket- Vintage
Pants- Target
Shirt- AA
Pins-Vintage

PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment