A to Z

Photobucket
I had never before looked at Allesandro Dell'Acqua's collections or clothes before, but a few weeks ago I told myself;
"Stylish Wanderer, you need to know ALL of the fall 08 RTW collections by heart, that means go through them from A to Z!"
And like the crazy person I am, I started. Now that doesnt mean I finished, (by god no!), but I did get through half of the As. 

Anywho, (and if you are still reading by this point I will get on my knees and kiss the ground you walk on), I really enjoyed his collection. I loved the sort of not-everyday-wear, but still sort-of-wearable feel to it. The back romper was instant love, as well as the mustard/orange strapless frock. I enjoyed the cream frillies (new word, BAM, mark it down in the dictionary, cause I said it first) on the structured black dress, and edgy black ruffles throughout his garments. All in all, successful collection. Loved it like it was my own child, ( and I even made the background aqua themed! Yeah, I'm that affectionate.)

What did you think?
P.s. You use the word frillies in your blog and  I'll heart you forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment