Daydream

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Went to Portland and bought these beauties at the Doc Marten store downtown. I had seen them in Edinburgh on a really chic girl this summer and couldn't get them out of my mind. I took a couple of photos sly-style on my iPhone and then matched them in the store. They are the perfect butter leather and know that they'll age well too. Couldn't help but taking these shots when the light was just right.

Going to the east coast tomorrow to look at colleges. Hopefully will get some fall pictures there, except I'm not checking a bag- it's all carry on- so I'm not sure what exciting shoes I'll be able to pack. Everything's movin' forward and can't believe I'm a junior. Watching Dazed & Confused as I reminisce and think ahead. What a paradox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment