Uptown Girl

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Been swamped with work lately. And I don't even use the expression "swamped."

This sweater is soooo beautiful. Marc knows how to construct outerwear alright. The tee is my new favorite basic sent over by the people at Stylemint. Thanks so much!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

A couple of months ago something clicked inside me and suddenly I was looking at architecture and interior decorating, in addition to clothes and style. Ever since then I've fallen in love with this building in downtown LA, called the John Ferrero Building which houses LA's department of Water and Power. I love the modern design and the beautiful water pool on the top of the parking garage. In addition to my love, it's also gotten some attention from the director Christopher Nolan in a little film called Inception. Maybe you've heard of it? He shot a lot in downtown LA, (and is actually filming the Dark Knight Rises there right now), and it's nice to see my favorite building get some screen time.....
Why am I monologuing about a building here? Hope you all have a magical weekend, I'm hoping to do so, starting tomorrow, where I bake rainbow cupcakes with a bunch of my friends!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater, Stylemint tee in Mushroom, vintage shorts, Jeffrey Campbell boots, vintage necklace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment