Coach Classics Saddle Bag

A couple months ago I was invited by Vanessa at Coach to attend a cocktail party and then dinner in Hollywood with all the local California blogger girls. Of course I said yes! It was such a magical night, I had such a great time with the girls from Coach as well as Karla, Raych, Valerie, and Jazzi, to name a few. I also brought home this beautiful saddle bag!

The bag is from a collection called Coach Classics that was made in collaboration with Net-A-Porter.com. The line includes a whole bunch of silhouettes resurrected from the 1970s. This brown leather saddle bag is a dream come true. It's basic and goes with everything, and large enough to fit my iPad (a determining factor for all bags now.) You can shop the collection here.
Here are just a couple of examples of it's versatility:
<span class=<span class=<span class=
Zara leopard dress, Coach "Stewardess" bag, MAC lipstick in Chili
The absolute best party dress! Zara is a dream for producing beautiful dresses to throw on and walk out the door.
<span class=
American Apparel chiffon skirt and black bodysuit
Spent some time at my mom's office and lounged around in this beautiful chiffon skirt American Apparel sent me.
<span class=<span class=
Vintage 80s multi-colored silk dress, random hat
Wore this to have lunch and go shopping in The Valley. (Picked up some Shakuhachi pieces that I can't wait to show you all! Think leather shorts and camel chiffon safari tops.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment