Museum of Modern Art

Here are some photos my dad shot of me in April in New York at the Museum of Modern Art. I prefer modern art to anything else, really. I love it. My dad and I actually ended up visiting the museum three times while we were there. Not only do they allow you to take pictures, the museum gave me a button that said Make Shadows on it... it's pretty good.
Next up: Coachella photos.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Van Gogh Starry Night
My dad didn't tell me this painting was in the museum and surprised me by walking in the room, turning around and there it was on the wall, and he goes BAM!
Photobucket
Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Monet's 50ft Water Lilies
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Henri Rousseau's The Dream
One of my favorites in the museum, took these photos while they were kicking us out at 5 oclock.

P.s. As of last friday, Im now 16! My party is this weekend though, so I will have outfit(s) photos next week, (you better believe I'll be changing all night).

0 comments:

Post a Comment