New York Outfit

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I wore this to go to the Museum of Modern Art on Saturday. This dress is another gift from my aunt, its from the 1920's or 30's. I had one of those funny experiences when a family member surprises you with what they say. My aunt had told me about some dress she has that is very "Philip Lim" but vintage. I didn't believe her when she told me this, about the Philip Lim part I mean, partly because I didn't know Philip Lim had that much of a distinct style and partly because I guess I had no faith in my aunt. Well I was proved wrong, extremely wrong. When she gave it to me I saw that she was completely right, it reminds me of something Philip Lim would do.

I ended up wearing these wedges 4 out of the 5 days I spent in the city. They are so comfortable.

Vintage beaded 20's/30's dress, Jeffrey Campbell Alexa wedges, Levi's denim jacket, Marc by Marc Jacobs studded bucket bag, Mr. Kate spork necklace, The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate bow ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment