Like a Lady

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
As always, Im confused about my style. Ive been gravitating towards the edgier, more street-look lately (black tank tops, sweatpants, studded bag, etc.) and yet that doesn't feel quite right. I realize now, fully, that I will always go back to being feminine in the end. Im thinking about frills, lace, florals, sweet prints, chiffons, bows, accentuated-waists and then everything else in between. But then of course I love mixing the whole man look, (trousers, plaids, oversized button ups, blazers etc.), in with the feminine. Thats why this W editorial is so beautiful and Im posting it here. Its just perfect. The red lips and tousled hair are to die for, as well as completely easy to do for fall. Who's ready for cold months ahead? I'm a little bit over summer dresses.

P.s. Anyone read Mockingjay? I cried like a baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment