NYC Apartment

New boyfriend jeans. From Topshop. Score. They are freaking the most comfortable jeans in the history of the universe. Definitely my new favorite pair. And I love these jelly gladiators sooo much. As well as this vintage jacket Im wearing from Urban Outfitters. Did you know that the big UO was selling vintage? Neither did I.

When I was at Topshop I saw Blake Lively there. For those of you who are wondering she basically bought the entire Kate Moss collection. She is really tall by the way. She was wearing flats and even she seemed entirely huge. But of course she was gorgeous.

The weather in NYC has been less than desireable, and my feet are definitely sore from all the walking. Hopefully Ill share some pictures of the city soon...

jeans- Topshop Moto
jacket- Urban Outfitters vintage
tank- AA
jelly sandals- Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment