Accessory Junkie

 Any woman I know digs jewellery I mean who doesn’t? Some need to put it down a notch, whilst others need to crank it up, there always should be a medium in whatever you do in life and accessories are one of them.

The word accessory is a derivative of a latin word ‘accession’ which means addition or add on.

Contrary to popular belief, there's no need to buy new clothes each season to create a look that is up to the minute. Clothing styles don’t actually change that much and if you look closely at fashion magazine on a regular basis, you will begin to notice that there is not a really huge difference between seasons, except for the accessories. By using accessories, its easy  to create a look that is up to date without the expense of updating an entire wardrobe.

Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a junkie, I cant have enough accessories, actually, I cant have enough of anything but accessories are one of them. I love piling on necklaces, rings and bracelets.  Our individuality and personality are displayed through accessories, they add style and uniqueness to a wardrobe. I can accessorise a basic  outfit of jeans and tank top by simply wearing 4 chunky rings & a great bag and make it look stylish and expensive looking.

 Clothes are your canvas, accessories make any outfit come to life!
Whilst writing this blog post I thought I should have a look at my never ending accessory tower of shame (too many, way too many) and sort them out, accessories are not only earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings. Scarves, belts, handbags, bowties and bands also fall under that category but for today just sorted these out and here they are...

Earrings


Necklaces

Bracelets

Rings



 Do you believe me now when I say I'm a junkie?

Love & Fashion,
Gayle xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment