Cupid Time

 photo IMG_4079_zpsbe022fce.jpg
 photo IMG_4100_zpscd048a20.jpg
 photo IMG_4142_zpsc50574df.jpg
 photo IMG_4029_zps03539286.jpg
Free People asked if I was doing a Valentine's Day post and of course I said yes. It's not that I'm a particular fan of the holiday, I simply like the idea of theme dressing. It sets up parameters that require you to think and get creative. How many times can you wear red one way? Or pink? I'm a huge fan of beaded oversized dresses; they're so indicative of the 1920s. This Secret Garden Shift Dress is basically heaven sent. My boyfriend and I have plans to extend our Valentine's Day plans into the weekend (since the actual day falls on a school night). I'll definitely be wearing this dress one of the nights.  

Free People Secret Garden Shift Dress, vintage clutch and pearls. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment