La Dolce Vita

The title says it all The good life, the sun, warm sand between my toes, the smell of coconut oil in the air, a light breeze playing with my hair .... ahhhh summer!

We have all seen what the new trends are for spring/summer 2012 but one of the trends that is always with us every year is the boho chic trend. The boho chic woman is a free spirit and owns a carefree attitude.

This trend is my fav during the summer months, full blown maxi skirts, lacey tops, wedges/strappy sandals, flowy dresses,palazzo pants and frindged bags. In summer the bohemian in me emerges, mind you I'm all about the tailored blazers, high collared shirts, pencil skirts, high heels and double barelled studded rings but in the months of summer I am a carefree hippy chick.




I give thanks to the bohemian queens who have inspired this trend and is still  keeping it alive Nicole Ritchie, Sienna Miller, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen and the ever so stunning Kate Moss.





Love & Peace,
Gayle xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment