Love Letter


Urban Outfitters sent me their PR package recently and I couldnt help myself from posting some images that came. I find the catalogue incredibly fluid and lyrical. Each garment or shoe or accessory seems to have a very ethereal and beauteous quality to them. I love it.
These are the Holiday/Winter pieces that will be coming out shortly.

These are my favorites:
  1. The sequin jacket: I love the blue colored sequins. Would go lovely with a black or white dress. Simple but breathtaking. Ever seen a Christmas tree with only blue and white lights on it? I feel like this is much the same scenario, only the light is the jacket and the Christmas tree is you.
  2. Leather boots: These are men's shoes but I imagine pairing them with pretty little dresses and beautiful sweaters. These boots are probably my most favorite thing in the entire catalogue. They seem amazing to wear.
  3. Brocade dress: My gosh! Ive been in love with brocade for the longest of times. This seems like the most perfect holiday party dress, or possibly new years eve with an amazing mask.
  4. Plaid Shirt: This is also a mens item but I love the colors of the plaid.
  5. Velvet bow booties: Reminds me of Chloé Fall 09 with the navy bow.
  6. Zebra blazer: I realize this is reminiscent of the 80s but when it comes to beautiful silk textures I go insane.
  7. Rhinestone necklace: How can you not want this?!? Edgy, pretty, glam. All good things. In one.
  8. Cream dress: This was the first photo I saw in the package and I literally gasped out loud. No words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment