Life Right Now


Me, staring off into the abyss, in my cousins room.


This red cloth is hopefully the start of something beautiful. Im going to try and make it into a jacket.


I bought a polaroid camera on ebay recently and this is one photo I took. Im pretty sad because I misplaced about 5 pictures that I took with it and have no idea where they are right now so I cant put them on the blog yet. As soon as I find them Ill let you all know.


(Steve Madden and Marc by Marc Jacobs)
Ive rediscovered these two pairs of heels recently. Im now looking at them in a whole new light and Im not sure exactly why this change has suddenly come, but it has.


Some of my jewelery. Im going pretty crazy for the gold bracelet you see in some photos, as well as my new and completely awesome Rackk and Ruin crystal/bullet necklace. Pure love, people.


Ever since my palm reading last Saturday Ive been really into things like the healing power of crystals, birth charts, and sun/moon/rising signs. Its all pretty interesting, especially since they're usually very spot on. It makes me wonder about things like fate and love at first sight and soulmates.


Pinky, the worlds greatest dog.


(Maybelliene in Speedy Hot Tamale, Essie in Shifting Power, Essie in Capri, OPI in Heart Throb)
Summer nail colors.


My favorite song right now: (blame a boy I know for getting me addicted to The Shins again. I really cant stop listening to them.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment